CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Assignment #4

Hey Everybody!!

I just read a lot of really awesome blogs!! They were all great and had a lot of detail. All of them mentioned really great and imaginative ideas about what would happen in the future.

The first blog that I read was Emily's blog. It was really great and she made a lot of really cool predictions about the year 2109. I really liked when she said that "Cancer and aids will have a cure, but a new incurable disease will start." I found that really interesting.

The second blog that I read was Ryleigh's blog. It was really cool, and she had a really nice backround!! She had a lot of predictions about what the world would be like in a century. It was cool when she said "2109 will probably have a lot of new and unique technology, maybe there will be TV's that would never need to be plugged in!" I thought that that was a really different thing to say.

The last blog that I commented on was Chongo's blog. It was a really well done blog. Not only did she mention things about the future, but she also mentioned a lot of things about the past. I especially liked when she said that there might be "much more technology, to do all the work humans have been doing in this past century for us." I really liked that and I think that she did a really great job!

1 comments:

Auguste said...

Yes I totally agree with all your ensightful information and hope you write more articles like this on your blog. Keep up the good work!