CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!!

Welcome to my blog!!
I'm a grade 7 student in Ottawa, Canada, and I'm going to be writing about Canadian History in this blog. This will be really fun since there will be no more text books. A few other classes are doing this with me, so you can check out their's too!

I'm new to this so this, so if I make a mistake, please tell me!
And don't be shy to leave a comment!

P.S.. you should check out my teachers blog here!

8 comments:

Jessi M said...

Hi Sabrina! Your blog is relly nice!
Jessi ;)

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! i love ur blogg.


And love the backround :)





Mariam.M

Shauna Pollock said...

Hey Sabrina,

Good luck with this weekend's assignment!

Happy blogging!

Shukria A said...

Hey Sabrina, I love your blog and hope to read some more from you.

Shukria A

ErmosaGuanca96 said...

Hey Sabrina Love your blog

LEMONS HEAL said...

Hey! In that first blog, I like the "don't be shy to..." It's catchy, and different from what others said!

Marsha C said...

Hey Sabrina!
I really like your welcoming message. It's not too much or too short. Just perfect!

Anonymous said...

hey sabrina love your blog come look at mine oh and love your template its so pink!!